Interactive Accessibility strives to make its website accessible for all users, including people with disabilities. This website complies with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
Accessibility features included on the site are:
- Alternative text details for appropriate images and other non-text elements. Graphics that are purely decorative in function have no ALT attributes, to prevent them from displaying on screen readers.
- Links have been written to make sense out of context, title tags or spans of text only visible to screen readers have been used to expand on the meaning of short links.
- Structural markup is used appropriately to indicate headings, paragraphs and lists to aid in page comprehension and navigation.
- Form labels are programmatically associated with form fields.
- Data cells are associated in a data table with their headers.
- Embedded documents have been made accessible.
- The magnifier allows you to enlarge the text and other page elements.
- Responsive design techniques have been used to optimize the experience for users who access the site at different screen resolutions and magnification levels.
- All text on this site has been created to have a contrast ratio over its background of over 4.5:1. This adheres to W3C Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 level AA.
We value your opinions. If you have comments, suggestion for improvement or questions, you can send them directly to us via our contact form.